Sunday, January 13, 2013

Blog or book?


Right now would be a perfect time to write in my blog, the children are fed, the hubby is home to entertain them when they drive me crazy, and I’ve got a freshly made tea and no pressing tasks that need attending.  I just can’t seem to think of anything to say.  This is quite fascinating to me as I NEVER feel like I have run out of things to talk about.

Since the New Year my mind has been blanked.  I really and truly need to find an outlet now.  I think I’m going to get busy trying to figure out my next game plan as soon as the hubby takes off for work this week.  I usually feel better when he’s around so I can participate in some face to face adult conversation daily but as soon as he leaves I sometimes go multiple days in between before seeing in person and talking to a person older than 3.  This idleness has apparently got to stop as my personality seems to be changing because my lack of stimulation. 

So now instead of coming up with anymore to say I’m going to go sit down in a corner and read a book because the children are fed, the hubby is home to entertain them when they drive me crazy, and I’ve got a freshly made tea and no pressing tasks that need attending!

No comments:

Post a Comment